My name is Cherese Cobb. As the whole brain writer, I blend cutting-edge research with beautiful prose and photography to help people:
- Connect with brands, businesses, ideas, and each other
- Delve deeper into statistic-heavy issues
- Stretch their minds with local and global stories
- And inspire people to take action
If you become one of my favorite clients, you learn that:
- I believe that coffee ☕️ is a food group.
- If I’m not online, there’s a pretty good chance that I’m in my garden.(Sunflowers 🌻 are my favorite flower.)
- I’m obsessed with cats. Most of my office supplies are cat themed. 😻
- My Nikon 40D 📷 is my fifth appendage.
- I’m an introverted bookworm with an Eastern drama addiction. Though, I’m definitely not looking for a cure.
Need someone who can create content that’s brimming with personality and backed by facts?
Pass your content marketing to me.
I’ve written for Lumoid, Dogster (formerly Dog Fancy), Sierra Magazine, The Krazy Coupon Lady, Beyond Words — New York Times’ best-seller Sylvia Day’s lifestyle magazine — and many more.
I’ve helped my clients form partnerships with global and growing brands like A Pup Above, Raised Right, Tractive, Shameless Pets, etc.
I’ll give you honest and thoughtful feedback while building your brand’s recognition through expert interviews, investigative research, and backlinks.
When I’m not hunting for trending topics or slogging through statistics, I’ll also build bridges with your readers and test out emerging content marketing strategies.
If you’re tired of juggling your budding business with your personal life or working with nightmare freelancers — who disappear without a trace or turn in scraped content — hire me.
Why work with me?
Want to build your brand? Connect with me.