My name is Cherese Cobb. As the whole brain writer, I blend cutting-edge research with beautiful prose and photography to help people:
- Connect with brands, businesses, ideas, and each other
- Delve deeper into statistic-heavy issues
- Stretch their minds with local and global stories
- And inspire people to take action
If you become one of my favorite clients, you learn that:
- I believe that coffee ☕️ is a food group.
- If I’m not online, there’s a pretty good chance that I’m in my garden. (Sunflowers🌻are my favorite flower.)
- My Fuji Finepix S 4200 📷 is my fifth appendage.
- I’m a Messianic Jew with a baking and Eastern drama addiction. Though, I’m definitely not looking for a cure.
- I’m an introverted bookworm and my favorite holiday is Chrismukkah.
Do you need someone who can create content that’s brimming with personality and backed by facts?
Pass your content marketing to me.
I’ve written for Lumoid, Dogster (formerly Dog Fancy), Sierra Magazine, The Krazy Coupon Lady, Beyond Words — New York Times’ best-seller Sylvia Day’s lifestyle magazine — and many more.
I’ll give you honest and thoughtful feedback while building your brand’s recognition through expert interviews, investigative research, and backlinks.
When I’m not hunting for trending topics or slogging through statistics, I’ll also build bridges with your readers and test out emerging content marketing strategies.
If you’re tired of juggling your budding business with your personal life or working with nightmare freelancers — who disappear without a trace or turn in scraped content — hire me.
Why work with me?
“Cherese is the type of friend that everyone deserves to have. She isn’t jealous of other people. She doesn’t feel forced to put them down, due to her insecurities and fear of competition. She lifts other people, supports them, and encourages them.”
Lynn Julian, Cookie Cutter Girl